PAN Card is an essential identity proof that is helpful when you experience any problems with TAX. Along with this, it is also required for opening an account in any nationalized or private bank. Due to this, many people now apply for the PAN card. Once you apply for PAN, you need to know the different ways to check your PAN card status. The PAN card helps you to avoid various Tax related problems. The useful details help you to understand the importance of having a PAN card. For knowing the benefits of this card, you can read this passage carefully.
Advantages of PAN
- For making the transaction of 50k and above, PAN Card is essential
- It is needed at the instant of credit card application
- PAN Card is also needed at the instant of selling or buying a vehicle
- With PAN car, anyone will assist the government in eliminating the TAX Fraud
The PAN stands for Permanent Account Number stands for PAN, which can be issued to all citizen of India, those whose age is over 18 years. Besides, PAN is common of 10 characters Alpha Numeric Code. In permanent account number, the first 5 characters include alphabets and the next four characters include a number and the last character is come with again an alphabet. For an instant, determine PAN as BCBBB2222R.
There are some ways available to get pan card, getting the pan card through the online process is very easy and effective for all people. After getting the pan card, you want to check the status of the pan card. It is also necessary for those who are having a pan card. Without pan card, you have high possible to taxed at the highest rate. However, the status will help to give current details about your income tax and many other financial transactions.
Track pan card status through online:
How to track pan card status With Date of Birth & Name?
- Go to the pan card status tracking page,
- You want to select the type of pan card application out of three options.
- If you are tracking your pan card status in the first time, then you want to select the first option. If you applied for any correction of applied for duplicate pan card in the existing pan card data, then you want to select the last option of the field.
- After that candidates want to enter the application number / Acknowledgment Number in the specific field,
- Or easy way track Pan card status with Name (first & last name exactly on the Application) and date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking the submit button will enable to track your current pan card status.
- Tracking pan will be done through online. People can feel more convenient when they access the internet for checking pan card status.
Pan Card and UTI :
NSDL and UTIITSL are two primary agencies these are working with the Indian Income-tax authorities. These both NSDL and UTIITSL are district-level institutions for accessing PAN Card Application enquiry. Which is process the Pan Card application and furnishing PAN to applicants?
NSDL is known as National securities depository limit, it is a largest central securities department locate in Mumbai. Indian financial market is given to reference to NSDL(National Securities Depository limit).NSDL is prompted by the Industrial development bank of India(IDBI), Unit Trust of India(UTI) and National Stock Exchange of India(NSE).IDBI is largest development bank in India and National Stock Exchange is the largest stock exchange in India these are promoting NSDL.
Unit Trust Of India(UTI) is the financial organization in India. This was founded by UTI Act passed by Parliament of India. And another one is Tax Information Network (TIN) it is the initiative by the Income-tax department. It is used for the processing, collection, monitoring and collecting direct taxes. TIN is the repository for national wide tax information and it is established by NSDL e-governance infrastructure limited.TIN has facilitation centres and it offers to process a new PAN card and Pan change request applications.
PAN can apply through the National Security Depository Limited(NSDL) and UTIISL(UTI infrastructure technology and service limited)
Enter 15 digit UTI Coupon Number or 10 digits Pan number on UTI or Nsdl portals to view pan status.
PAN Card application through Online at NSDl
The online application process for PAN card is listed below.
- Firstly, visit the Tax information network NSDL of UTI infrastructure technology and limited service websites.
- Click on New Pan option and select the 49A form for Indian citizens.
- Next fill the all details name, Permanent address, Address for communication and other all required details on the pan card application form.
- After filling form click on submit button and pay the processing fee.
- Print the page, and you will get 15-digits acknowledgement.
- And affix the passport size photos and attest proofs, SSC memo Aadhar card Xeroxes.
- The above-printed application form sent to NSDL office within 15 days after submission of online application.
- Finally, PAN card will be sent to your address in 15 days. You can track pan card status from next day onwards at the tin nude website.
Offline PAN Card application process ForM 49A
- Firstly, download the PAN Card application form the official website of UTIISL or NSDL.
- Fill the all details name, Address for communication, Occupation and other details.
- Affix the Passport size photograph and attach the required documents along with the application fee DD.
- PAN card will be sent to your address within 15 working days.
Pan card Correction
The Government of India providing facility to correct PAN card status details. These process of PAN card correction is formed under the NSDL(National Securities Depository Limited) and UTIISL( United Trust of India Infrastructure technology and service limited).This process is facility through online service.
Permanent account number (PAN) is the important document in the Indian financial context for participating financial activities. Tax information network involves some cases when loss of PAN card. There is the possibility to correct the errors in PAN card. Correction of the name, change of Date of Date birth and change of communication address and other details. PAN card correction is the important thing for PAN holders because of its impacts on financial services.
If your loss PAN card or you need to correct your name or change your communication address on your PAN card status these are all under the process of PAN card correction/Modification/Changes. In this process, PAN number will not be modified only modify the name and other details you have modified. Here customers must enter the previous Pan card number at the time of PAN card correction
Changing the details in existing Pan card or applying for duplicate PAN when you have PAN. Applicants must attach the required supporting documents. Companies and other entities with their office in India should submit their registration copy issued by an authority their ID and address proof in order to make changes in their PAN card.
Supported documents for PAN Card correction:
Applicants must submit the supporting documents for correction of PAN card. Facility for modifying in PAN card is the change of name, Date of birth and other details are listed below.
- Change the name PAN: Name change certificate from gazette officer.
- Date of birth change in PAN: ID proof with correct date birth.
- Change name of Company in PAN: Certificates from register companies.
Duplicate PAN Card
The PAN card is very important to document in the day to the daily life. By using these number financial activities done by this card. Mainly it uses as Purchase of goods, salary purpose and depositing high amount of money or withdraw money from banks. Income tax department facilities to get Duplicate PAN card through online.
How to get Duplicate PAN card
Indian individual can apply for duplicate PAN card or reprint PAN. This facility mainly uses for when losing of PAN card or damaged PAN card.Customers can get Duplicate PAN card status for certain reasons.In this process, Permanent account number(PAN) cannot be changed only you get duplicate PAN card print with existing Pan number.
Procedure for Duplicate PAN card:
- Firstly visit the official website of NSDL: https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pan/correctiondsc.html
- Next read the all the instructions carefully.
- Select apply tab and opt tab for replacing PAN or duplicate PAN card status.
- Enter the details, existing PAN number, name and other details.
- And pay fee Rs 107/- for Indian citizens and click on submit button.
- You will get 15-digit acknowledgement number for future reference or check PAN status.
PAN card verification
Verification of PAN is available through online. Online PAN Verification was available for individual entities only. The income tax department has authored agency NSDl e-governance infrastructure limited launched online PAN verification service. The online PAN verification service helps to authorized entices to check PAN details. Various Online PAN checking process is listed below.
Screen Based PAN verification:
Authorized entities get PAN card status details by using screen-based verification. The users have to log in to use this service. Once if login, the users can get up to five PAN card details at the time when submit. The particulars of the PAN provided will be on the screen as results.
File-based PAN verification:
The users can log in to the website and upload the files to check PAN details. Users can upload up to maximum 1000 PAN’s in same file structure NSDL e-government. Once the file upload and click on submit button, users can get all the PAN card status details for PAN card verification provided within the 24 hours of submission. If any mistakes at the time upload files format you will get the message from the system for file rejection.
Software (API) PAN-based verification:
The API PAN-based service used for verification of PAN card verification online. This API PAN-based services will allow the user to check verification PAN by accessing verification site through the software.
Many ways you can track pan card application status online and mobile SMS verification etc.
pan card link aadhar card
NO mobile number and OTP required to link aadhar card to pan card online. I just linked my aadhar number to PAN in my mobile at income tax filing website without login or registering with IT website.
you can do it next 2 minutes,
- just follow the URL https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/e-Filing/Services/LinkAadhaarHome.html
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar Number,
- and 10 digits pan card number,
- Name as on Aadhar card,
- click on Update. then you will get a message like your Aaah dear number update with pan card was successful.
There are other 2 ways by SMS
link aadhaar card to pan card online SMS
Just send SMS from your mobile as below format UIDPAN<12-digit Aadhaar><10-digit PAN>
For example: UIDPAN 111122223333 AAAPA9999Q.
Pan card verifcation,
pan card correction
49 a form pan application