Check the pan card status by name and date of birth without father name and further details. Also, you can track pan card delivery status by speed post tracking number. Enquiry the pan card status by acknowledgement number.
Check the status of PAN card by name
Now, you can easily apply for the PAN card on various platforms such as UTI and NSDL. The online facilities let you check the status of PAN card without facing any difficulties. This post shares you the steps for checking the PAN status by name.
- At first, you can visit the official website
- You can find out a form with empty boxes
- Here, you need to enter the last name as well as first name
- After that, you can enter the DOB and security code
- Once you fill the details correctly, you can click on the submit option
- Finally, you can see the PAN card status on your screen
If you are following these simple guidelines correctly, you can easily and quickly check the PAN card status by using your name.
Nsdl pan card status
PAN card is a must for a businessman who earns the turnover of 5 lakh every year.
You will get the PAN within 15 months from the submission date of PAN application form. You can track the PAN status by using the Acknowledgement Number of 15 digits that you receive while applying for the PAN card.
Check your PAN Status through NDSL
For checking the status of your PAN card, you can enter the official website of NSDL. Once you visit the site, you can see the form. Here are the simple procedures to check the status online as follow:
- Select the application type
- After that, you can enter the acknowledgement number
- Enter your name without any spelling mistakes
- You can enter your DOB
- Once you fill a form, you can click on the submit option.
These are the simple-to-follow steps that help you to know the status of your PAN card quickly.
Steps To Check PAN Card Status On UTI
UTI Pan Card Status.
You can easily apply for Permanent Account Number by using UTI official website. Here you will get a short note on how you can verify your PAN card status on the respective web portal.
- At first, you need to visit the official web portal of UTI.
- Then, you will see “Enter details to track your PAN card Application Status”.
- Now, in this step you need to fill up the application form correctly
- Application coupon number: you will receive application coupon number while you have applied for the Pan card.
- BY PAN Number: If you have received your PAN number by SMS, then you have to enter that.
- Then, click on submit button to track your pan card status.
Tracking Pan card dispatched Status Speed Post /Bluedart
However, this is the best way for those who like to know the status of the pan card inquiry. All necessary details are needed to submit through online. Within few seconds after the submitting details, you can see your pan card status in your display. Therefore, follow the simple instructions to see your pan card status easily.
PAN card application status at E mudra:
NSDL and UTIISL are providing service to customers to track the PAN card application status through online. Applicants of PAN card got the 15-digits acknowledgement at the time of PAN card online application. By using the acknowledgement easily track the PAN card status. And Income tax department facilities to the customer to know PAN card status by using the name. Applicants find PAN card status in different ways mentioned below.
Track PAN Card status by using SMS facility: Applicants easily track the PAN card status through mobile by using SMS service. Applicants send SMS NSDLPAN followed by 15-digits acknowledgement number to 57575.Now you get PAN card applicants status through SMS.
Track PAN card status by using Telephone call: Applicants can find the PAN card application status using the phone call to Tax Information Network (TIN). Applicants call to 020-27218080 for PAN card application status.
How to Track PAN card application status through online:
- Applicants visit the official website of TIN-NSDL and click on the PAN card application status option.
- Enter the required details and acknowledgement number.
- After filling all details and click on submit button and now you get PAN card application status on the screen.
Track PAN Card status by name and DOB:
Users can track the PAN card status using the name. National Security Depository Limited (NSDL) and UTIISL are providing this services. Applicants were got fifteen digit acknowledgement number at the time of PAN card application. If you forget or lose, your 15-digits number users can track the status of PAN card using the name only.
- Applicant’s visit the official website of NSDL
- And click on Track PAN Card status.
- Select the PAN card status using name tab.
- Enter the name same as at the time of PAN online application.
- Finally, click on Submit button and you will get PAN card application status on screen.