pan card correction is available in 2 ways. applicants can do this either offline or online. So, you want to apply for changes or correction in pan details.
Pan Card Correction Address & Name Change :
online application or correction of pan card made either UIT or NSDL
Step 2: Read all the Guidelines Carefully. You can also convert the text in Hindi to read in the Hindi Language. Scroll to the bottom of the Page, and you will be able to Select the Category of the Applicant.
Step 3: Select the Category of Applicant from the Drop Down Menu and click on Select.
4: Read and Fill the Complete Form Carefully. Finally, after filling up the form, a fee of Rs.107 has to be paid by Demand Draft/Cheque/Credit or Debit Card/Net Banking. (Note: Demand draft/cheque shall be in favor of ‘NSDL – PAN’ payable at Mumbai)
- The * marked fields are Mandatory.
- Please put a check corresponding to the Field you want to make changes to. Ex: – Field 9 for Change in Address.
- Remember you need to fill your existing PAN Number in the box which says “Permanent Account Number(PAN).”
NOte: Tick appropriate details which you want to correct like
- Address change
- Photo mismatch
- Parent Name
- Sur Name
- Name & Date of Birth etc
- Pan card correction in mobile Number
- Correct aadhaar Number with PAN etc.
after changing the details upload relevant documents to pan correction form like voter id, passport, ration card etc.
If the Applicant wants to go for Paperless Pan Correction for Address Change, he/she may select YES wherein a Digital Signature is Required. Otherwise select NO (For Physical Submission of the Hard Copies of the Documents).
In Paperless PAN Application, you can Upload your Photo, Signature & Documents Online and there is no need for Physical Submission of the Documents & the PAN Card Address Change process would end here.
Applicants willing to submit Hard Copies of the Documents may proceed with Step no.5.
New Improved Pan website https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com
Pan card correction status by Ack & name
by checking pan correction status just go to the homepage and enter your name and date of birth or Acknowledgment number.
- 5: You will now get an Acknowledgement Form with a 16 Digit Acknowledgement Number. Take a printout of this Acknowledgement Form.
- 6: Paste 2 Recent Photographs(With White Background) of the Applicant in this Acknowledgement Form in the space provided. Put your Signature in the Box.
- 7: Enclose your Demand Draft or Cheque (If you did not pay Pay Online), Acknowledgement Form, and the self-attested Documents Mentioned earlier in the form in an Envelope. Don’t forget to mention your Acknowledgment Number on the reverse side of the DD/Cheque.
- 8: Heading on the Envelope should be ” Application for PAN CHANGE REQUEST -Acknowledgment Number .“ For, e.g., If your Acknowledgement Number is 10997699009. Then the heading on the envelope should be ” Application for PAN CHANGE REQUEST – 10997699009.”
- 9: Post this Envelope to the Physical Address of NSDL:
Address: Income Tax PAN Services Unit, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited, 5th floor, Mantri Sterling, Plot No. 341, Survey No. 997/8, Model Colony, Near Deep Bungalow Chowk, Pune – 411016.
Phone Number: 020 – 2721 8080
Last step 10: Make sure that the Envelope with your Application and Supporting Documents should reach NSDL Address within 15 days after getting the Acknowledgment.
Your Pan Application will be sent for processing as soon NSDL receives it. You will get an e-mail regarding the same on your E-mail Address. You must have noticed that this process to make changes to Pan Card Online is easy & hassle free.
Pan card cancellation you can fill the form 11 to cancel your pan.
Acknowledgment of pan application change request is sent your mobile number.
pan card correction form offline purpose
- pan correction form pdf nsdl
- UTI pan correction form,
- download change of request form PAN from income tax department.
Fees for pan card update: 107+GST around 120 Rupees like New pan application.