Getting duplicate pan card involves same as getting a new pan, if You want to request a duplicate pan card, then follow this.
- Fees for getting Duplicate Pan card 120 INR
- Time for dispatch 15 days.
Steps to fill Online Duplicate PAN Card Application Form
- Pan card online application portal https://www.onlineservices.nsdl.com/
- Applicants will have to first click on the link titled ‘Apply Online,’ and they will be redirected to another page.
- Individuals will have to click on ‘Application type’ and select the third option which is, ‘Changes or Correction in existing PAN Date/Reprint of PAN Card (No changes in existing PAN Data).
- Under ‘Category’ applicants will have to choose the relevant option, which is either individual or company or so on.
- The next section is regarding information of the applicant. The first answer that will have to be given is the ‘Title.’
- Next, they will have to give their last name or their surname.
- Individuals will have to provide their first name and their middle name then.
- Next, individuals will have to mention their date of birth including month, year and date.
- Lastly, applicants will have to provide their email address and their mobile number and also should mention if they are a citizen of India or not.
- Once all the required information is given, applicants will have to enter the Captcha Code and submit the form if they are satisfied with their answers or reset and type the correct information before submitting it.
Duplicate pan card in case of lost
If you lost the pan card but you know your pan at Income tax India nsdl OR uti. if you want to get new pan card replacement of lost, then fill the pan card correction form
In case the applicant is a registered user, he/she will have to provide their temporary token number, email address, and date of birth. Once the correct information has been given, they will have to provide the Captcha Code and submit their answers.
- While filling the online application,
- applicants can either choose, Aadhaar based e-Sign or a Digital Signature Certificate.
- If candidates choose a Digital Signature Certificate,
- they will have to upload scanned images of their signature, photograph, and other supporting documents while providing the application.
- In the case of Aadhaar based e-Sign option, the applicant’s Aadhaar card will be chosen as a supporting document.
If the data that has been submitted wrong, a response indicating all the error(s) will be displayed on the screen. All errors will have to be rectified by the applicant, and the form should be re-submitted.
In case there are no errors, a confirmation screen with all the data that has been filled by the applicant will be displayed. The individual has the option to either confirm or edit this data before submitting it. Applicants will have to fill all the mandatory fields which would be marked with (*).