Fixed returns (fixed deposits & other savings schemes)
- Saving accounts ar 4%
- Fixed deposit
- Recurring deposit
- PPF and NSC, Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana and Senior citizen saving Scheme
volatile returns (debt mutual funds and other etc)
High-risk high returns
- Equity Mutual Fund (invests in only shares /equity high volatility)
- Debt Mutual Fund (buy bonds from government & corporate companies)
- Balanced mutual funds (invest in both equity and debt schemes)
- investing in Gold (trading gold now very easy with a demat and trading account)
- commodity trading (gold, silver, petrol etc)
- Forex trading.
Note: if you are an investor don’t trade frequently, generally traders do it on daily basis.
Difference between trading and investing?
the simple answer is, investors, wait for a long time. but Trader sells quickly basis on some loss or profit.
investing in Real Estate
There are 2 types of taxes are there direct and indirect tax.
Indirect taxes added to the products and services directly ex: GST and the direct popular one is Income tax.
Income Tax (this most popular parts every person who crosses the current FY slab limits can file the return)
Corporation Tax (companies take care of this)
Capital Gains Tax (earing from selling a property)
Securities Transaction Tax (while buying shares)
Professional Tax (by state governments)
Education Cess (3% of overall tax at returns)
Wealth Tax (no more to avoid foreign accounts)
GST (all services & products at 18%)
Customs duty (while importing)
Stamp duty (registering a property)
General insurance (Home, motor. term insurance, health insurance, Personal Accident policy).
its valid only for 1 year if no claim you will lose all of your money, unlike life insurance policies.
Life insurance: These plans again different types based on needs of the customer. But most the plans related to
saving cum protection, family, child, pension plans, money back policies, ULIP etc.